Saturday, March 24, 2012

To My Pharmacist

To my pharmacist,


I have never been so happy to see you. I am constantly surprised with how friendly and bubbly you always are. You don't know me by name yet, but know I am the girl who was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. At my last visit, you took a sincere interest in me and what I have to go through on a day-to-day basis. And you know what? You're right. Having T1 Diabetes is EXACTLY like a part time job. However, you make my days a lot easier. You supply me with insulin and without it I would die. All the while, acknowledging how difficult this must be.  I don't know why, but your interest in what I deal with made my day. Thank you for taking an interest in me & letting me know I can do this. You're awesome and I am so grateful for you.


Love,


The girl with a broken pancreas

No comments: