Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Isaiah 41:10



So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you
with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


---------------------------------------------------

As you go through this...

Difficult things can cause us to ask, "Why did this happen?"
But if we're trusting in Christ we never need to ask,
"How could He let this happen?"
God may never reveal all His reason to us,
but He has revealed His character to us.
His character assures us that 
He never makes mistakes, is never uncaring,
and that He never separates Himself from our need.

The need you face is great, but the grace
that is yours in Christ is even greater. 
May your heart and your faith stay fixed upon Him
as you go through this difficulty.
Be assured that He is holding your hand 
and will not let you go!


(It's amazing how much comfort a greeting card can give)

No comments: